[title_subtitle title="Allgemeines" title_color="#339f91" title_size="24" subtitle_color="#000000" subtitle_size="17" with_separator="yes" align="left"]
Yes, you can. You have the option to choose the ring size with our candles before placing the order. Please note that we will try our best to accommodate preferred ring size(s), however we cannot guarantee the fit 100% .* With our Bath Bombs you can not select a preferred ring size , the surprise will be placed randomly.
You can find rings, earrings, necklaces, all valued between £10 and £2,000. The jewellery can be made either from Sterling Silver, White or Yellow Gold.
We have 2 different collections available :
1. Klassische Kollektion : Blueberry Muffin, Pure Cotton, Cotton Candy, Floral Silence, Green Tea Lemon, Happy Anniversary, Mango Peach, Melon Cucumber, Peony Pomegranate, Rainbow Sorbet, Red Velvet Cake, White Jasmine, Wild Passion, Black Raspberry Vanilla, Lemon Lime Mojito, English Pear & Vanilla, Calm Lavender
With this collection you have the option to select from either a necklace, earrings or your preferred ring size. The candles are 21oz.
2. Deluxe Collection : Baby Powder, Apple Berries, Black Cherry, Happy Birthday, Pink Grapefruit, Raspberry Cupcake, Egyptian Musk
With this collection you have the option to select from either a necklace, earrings or your preferred ring size. The candles are 10oz and they come in a luxurious tin with metallic lid.
Yes. Although every product has a jewel valued between £10 and £2,000, we still decided to make it even more fun and we've added high-tech surprises with it. Currently you have the chance to win an iPad Air with either our candles or bath bombs.
Also we may announce different other prizes as a temporary win, within a specific candle/bath bombs batch. This will be posted on our Facebook page ( http://facebook.com/imperialcandles/ ) including all other relevant information.
If you find a jewel in your zipped bag and you also discover a tag with a code written on it then you’ve won the iPad. To receive your iPad please contact us at [email protected] with the code received along with your order number and delivery address.
“Imperial Candles” uses two wicks to prevent tunnelling. ”Tunnelling” happens when your candle burns straight down the centre, leaving a lot of wax around the walls of the container.
* * * Please note that tunnelling can also happen if you don’t allow the candle to achieve a full melt pool each time you burn it.
Currently you will not be able to select your preferred type of jewel with our Bath Bombs, however we will look into adding this option as soon as this will be possible.
[title_subtitle title="Care & Tips" title_color="#339f91" title_size="24" subtitle_color="#000000" subtitle_size="17" with_separator="yes" align="left"]
* Always use a candle-holder specifically designed for candle use. The holder should be heat resistant, sturdy, and large enough to contain any drips or melted wax.
* to trim the wicks before and after each burn to 3-4mm
* do NOT burn the candle for more than 3-4 hours at the time
* do NOT leave a candle unsupervised
* do NOT use any accesories such as a jar candle topper which has not been designed for Imperial Candles
* make sure that the wax pool reaches the side of the glass before extinguishing the candle
* if the flames are getting too big extinguish them immediately, trim them and let the candle cool completely before relighting it
* do NOT leave the candle burning near any drafts that can make the flames too big
* if the glass container is getting too hot extinguish the candle immediately
* make sure the wicks are equally apart from the glass container and do not burn any candle that has the wicks too close to the sides of the glass
* make sure that when you remove the jewel you do not move or touch the wicks
* NEVER burn a candle with less than 1/4 inch wax remaining in the glass container
* do NOT let the wax liquefy completely in the container , stop burning the candle when this happens and relight only after it cools completely
*do NOT extinguish the candle using the lid or any liquid , this will make it worse
Sadly due to very cold weather the wax may shrink and pull away from the glass.This will cause the wax to move in the container and sometimes will end up leaving a gap on the bottom . When you receive your frozen candle like this , you will need to push the wax into place and let the candle in a warm environment for few hours before lighting. Kept like this the wax will expand and adhere again to the glass solving the issue.
**** This aspect can not be controlled , because soy wax is soft and very sensitive to temperature changes and we refuse to blend it with any toxic additives or paraffin . Your health is more important for us! ****
The white spots on the candle are called “frost”. Frosting is a natural characteristic of soy wax and it is not considered a flaw. This aspect doesn’t interact with the scent throw or the burning proprieties of your candle.
Having frost on your soy candle is a way of telling that your candle is made with 100% pure soy wax and not a “soy-blend” candle. A “soy-blend” candle is a mix of paraffin and soy to achieve a more appealing candle and therefore a more toxic one.
To prevent more frosting you should keep your candle in a dry and cool place. Keep it away from direct sunlight.
You will also find that:
• Small droplets sometimes appear on the top of your candle. This is often caused by temperature changes and will not affect the burn quality.
• The wax is not adhering to the glass, again this is perfectly normal and can be caused by temperature fluctuations.
[title_subtitle title="Jewellery" title_color="#339f91" title_size="24" subtitle_color="#000000" subtitle_size="17" with_separator="yes" align="left"]
Within our products your can either find a jewel made of either Sterling Silver, White or Yellow Gold. We have this information displayed on the tag attached to it, but you can check this by looking on the jewel itself for a specific hallmark. (For example if it has a 925 hallmark , it means the jewel is made out of Sterling Silver )
As much as we would love for every customer to enjoy their jewel, sometimes this may not be the case. Considering the jewel is a bonus within our products we won't be able to exchange it as this is one of the risks taken when playing this sweet scented lottery .
Keep playing and you may find your favourite jewel sooner than you imagine!
All the jewellery are carefully placed inside a zipped bag and then wrapped in a protective foil to prevent any possible damage. If you find your jewel faulty please contact us and we will gladly assist you with this issue.
Due to security reasons all the jewellery with a RRP of £1,000+ will NOT be placed inside the product. Instead you will receive a congratulations message letting you know you are a winner and instructions on how to claim your jewel. Once contacted we will post your prize via courier along with a certificate of authenticity for your jewel.
[title_subtitle title="Candles /Process " title_color="#339f91" title_size="24" subtitle_color="#000000" subtitle_size="17" with_separator="yes" align="left"]
All our candles are hand poured with love in United Kingdom, using the best quality materials to achieve the perfect gift for you and your loved ones.
They are made with 100% natural soy wax , with no added additives and blended with the finest fragrance oils, especially for you. We have dye-free candles as well as dyed candles and all of them have cotton wicks to ensure a clean burn.
* If you find that your candle varies slightly in weight or finish this is because every candle is individually handmade and therefore unique.
Our Natural Soy Wax Candles do tend to have a colour variation considering we do not add any chemicals to stabilise the colour.
Compared to paraffin, soy wax is non-toxic , burns cleaner, lasts longer and also it does not damage your home with sooty deposits.
* Soy candles are made with soybeans which are naturally-occurring, biodegradable , renewable sustainable resource.
* It burns up to 50% longer and cleaner than paraffin wax
* It is free of palm wax, petroleum and paraffin
* It can be easily cleaned up with soap and hot water and it does not stain in its pure form
* It is not tested on animals
* Contains NO pesticides and NO herbicides
We are 100% sure that there is a jewel in EVERY candle we make, considering that all of the steps below are based on the piece of jewellery being present in the product. If the jewel was missing, the next stage could not be completed.
Step 1: The jewel is manually sized for accuracy, labelled, placed in a plastic bag, then wrapped in coloured foil.
Step 2: The wrapped jewel is glued to the side of the jar to ensure it stays in place being positioned at an exact level near the top. If the foil were to be empty, this would be very noticeable (visibly and physically) when the jewel is being pressed against the side of the jar.
Step 3: The wicks and wick holders are installed, making sure that the wrapped foil is parallel between the 2 wicks. Therefore, each jar is inspected to make sure the jewel is present as you can’t miss the coloured foil in an empty glass jar!
Step 4: The person who is pouring the wax is instructed to use the jewel as the marker to fill the container. If there was no jewel present at this stage it would be a huge red flag.
Step 5 : When the wax gets creamy and starts to cure we have to place a wick centre parallel with the jewel. Any actions taken afterwards such as cutting the wicks , cleaning the jar , labelling, placing the lid , will imply to notice if the jewel is there or not. Considering the amount of steps taken which involve different people, someone in the end will have to notice.
Step 6: Depending on the collection the candle is part of the employee is instructed to label the item accordingly to the steps below.
Deluxe Collection : The label is hand applied parallel with the jewel and a code with the type of jewel present in the candle is placed on the bottom of the tin box .
Klassische Kollektion : The label is hand applied starting by covering the foil visible through the glass and going all around.
Step 7: For the distribution team to be able to dispatch the orders correctly they will have to choose the candles by the colour of the wrapping foil visible through the glass.
As for the Deluxe Collection they candles will be chosen after the code present on the bottom of the tin box.
If there was no jewel they would spin round and round searching, if not found they are instructed to discard the product.
The conclusion is that we could not even finish making the candle without jewel being present and we do NOT accept “NO JEWEL” claims.
[title_subtitle title="Shipping/Returns" title_color="#339f91" title_size="24" subtitle_color="#000000" subtitle_size="17" with_separator="yes" align="left"]
Express delivery time
(FREE over £60)
(FREE over £60)
|3 - 5 working days||£7.99||1 - 2 working days (Order before 12 PM)|
|Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands||£5.99
(FREE over £60)
|3 - 5 working days|
|Channel Islands, Guernsey, Jersey, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Scilly||£5.99
(FREE over £60)
|3 - 5 working days|
(FREE over £100)
|5 - 7 working days|
Every Imperial Candle is hand made freshly on order and for this reason the current processing period for consignments within the UK is 2-4 working days (Monday to Friday only, excluding public holidays) of receipt of order. Orders then will be delivered the next working day from dispatch . For orders placed after 12 PM allow an extra business day.
* United Kingdom : Your package will be with you 3-5 working days ( Monday – Friday only )
* Europe : Your package will be with you 5 -7 working days ( Monday – Friday only )
[title_subtitle title="Have any questions we didn't answer?" title_color="#0a0a0a" title_size="24" subtitle_color="#000000" subtitle_size="17" with_separator="no" align="center"]